At Active Risk we’ve always known that the users of our ARM risk management software are in the business of delivering some of the most amazing projects in the world. From global sporting events’ infrastructure, through innovations in aerospace, energy and mining, to major road, rail and utility projects which will improve the daily lives of citizens, ARM customers are leading the way.
But with every innovative mega project comes risk which must be managed. That’s why we are so proud that 5 of our customers have been recognized for their risk management efforts in the recently announced shortlist for the CIR Risk Awards 2013.
ARM customers have been shortlisted for 11 awards across 6 categories, including all 4 nominations in the Major Capital Projects category:
- London Underground – Risk Management Team of the Year and the Major Capital Projects Award
- Crossrail – Risk Management Programme of the Year, the Major Capital Projects Award, ERM Strategy of the Year and Best Supply Chain Risk Initiative
- Network Rail – Major Capital Projects Award
- Skanska – Risk Management Team of the Year
- GE Subsea Systems – Transformation Award and Risk Management Team of the Year
Congratulations to those shortlisted and good luck for the awards ceremony on November 20th. The full list of nominees can be viewed here.
The CIR awards are now closed but if you feel your own project and risk management initiative should be recognized, then why not enter the IRM Global Risk Awards 2014? The closing date for entries is early October, 2013.