ARM customers recognized in multiple categories and take all four places in Major Capital Projects section of the 2013 CIR Risk Awards
August 21, 2013, Maidenhead, UK – Active Risk, the first Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) provider to drive business performance by enabling organizations to manage risk more effectively, is pleased to announce that several of its customers have been shortlisted for awards in the CIR Risk Management Awards 2013. Active Risk and its customers have recognized every year since the inception of the awards in 2010.
The list of Active Risk customers shortlisted in the Risk Management Awards 2013 includes:
- London Underground – Risk Management Team of the Year and the Major Capital Projects Award
- Crossrail – Risk Management Programme of the Year, the Major Capital Projects Award, ERM Strategy of the Year and Best Supply Chain Risk Initiative
- Network Rail – Major Capital Projects Award
- Skanska – Risk Management Team of the Year
- GE Subsea Systems – Transformation Award and Risk Management Team of the Year
The annual Risk Management Awards, now in their fourth year, recognize excellence and innovation in all facets of risk management. In 2010, the inaugural year for the awards, Active Risk won Risk Application of the Year after being nominated by customer Rio Tinto. In 2011 Active Risk customers Amlin, EADS and Eurocopter took honors. In 2012 ARM-user Skanska won several awards and bagged the overall ‘Outstanding Contribution’ to the Risk Industry award.
Peter Robertshaw, SVP, Corporate Communications at Active Risk commented, “Once again we are really proud that so many of our customers have been shortlisted in this year’s Risk Management Awards. This recognizes the value ARM brings to organizations, especially those delivering major complex projects.”
The winners of the Risk Management Awards 2013 will be announced at a black tie gala dinner at the Grosvenor House Hotel, London on the 20th November. The CIR Awards shortlist is available here.