At Active Risk, we are passionate about one thing – Enterprise Risk Management (ERM). While our competitors may list ERM as just one of the solutions they provide, we have focused exclusively on ERM since our beginning.
Active Risk is the first ERM solution provider to drive business performance by increasing an organization’s risk-bearing capacity. Where others turn risk management into an overly complex task, the Active Risk approach is built on a six-step process that reduces complexity and builds value.
The Active Risk solution was the first web-based risk management solution in the industry. Today, Active Risk customers benefit from more than 25 years of focused development, Enterprise Risk Management experience and strong industry relationships.
- Institute of Risk Management
- Risk Management Society (RIMS)
- Project Management Institute
- Association for Project Management
- Global Association of Risk Managers
- Committee of Chief Risk Officers
- Engineering & Construction Risk Institute
- The Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI
- The Defense Acquisition University
- The Major Projects Association
- Open Compliance and Ethics Group
- Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering
- National Defense Industrial Association
- Risk Management Institution of Australasia (RMIA)