ARM demonstrates global reach citing customers from Europe, Middle East, Australasia and North America
Maidenhead, UK. 6 September 2016 – Sword Active Risk has been selected for the shortlist for the Risk Management, Product of the Year award. The award entry includes examples of how ARM is used by a diverse range of clients including:
- Bruce Power, where ARM manages risk and opportunity across all of its capital projects at two power generating stations in Canada
- Ameren Transmission (Illinois, USA), where they have a strong risk management culture. ARM is used to identify and mitigate risk for all projects across all regions, and includes project approval and contingency budgeting.
- Downer’s Rail division where they developed the first Australian ‘live’ risk register to operate across disciplines, both enterprise-wide and national. ARM supports Downer’s award-winning framework for safety, health, environment and quality (SHREQ).
- TSB, UK-based challenger bank, where ARM was selected for its simplicity, flexibility and value for money, and particularly for its domain model which meant it could be implemented quickly, as many of the standard configurations were already built.
- Anagold is using ARM to manage opportunity and risk across its major expansion project at the Copler Gold Mine in Eastern Turkey. ARM has already delivered financial benefits of several millions of dollars.
Keith Ricketts, Vice President of Marketing at Sword Active Risk said: “We are delighted to be shortlisted for the CIR Risk Management, Product of the Year Award. It is testament, not only to talent of our developers and product managers at Sword Active Risk, but also to our customers who are committed to getting the best out of the product, and to progressing their own organizational risk maturity.”
Now into their 7th year, the Risk Management Awards recognise those individuals, organisations and teams that have significantly added to the understanding and practice of risk management.
The winners will be announced at the highly anticipated gala dinner and awards ceremony on 10 November 2016 at the Millennium Hotel in Mayfair, London. The event was attended by over two hundred and fifty guests in 2015 and this year is set to be bigger and better than ever.